Thorough Carpet Cleaning For Every Atlanta Home
Your carpets are surely an important part of your home interior, because they bring comfort and warmth for the whole family. And as a playground for your children and pets, they are also the common dirt collector in your house. Simply vacuuming them won’t accomplish the desired results, as it only removes dirt and dust particles from the surface of the fabric.
But what happens with the grime that’s located deep inside the textile and entangled within the fibers? That’s why major carpet manufacturers recommend deep carpet cleaning, utilising hot water extraction methods, at least once every 6 months. Dial (404) 594-8999 now and ask for your free quotes.
“We had some several months old stains from raising a puppy and the carpet in the living room was in serious need of cleaning. One quick phone call later and the carpet looks, smells and feels like new. Thank you for the excellent service and the quality work you’ve provided.”
“We had a few heavily stained carpets and luckily your company responded to our cleaning request on a very short notice. Now everything feels clean, looks as new and has a fresh scent. “
“I was about to put my house for sale and I wanted to have all carpets cleaned beforehand. The team from Perfect Cleaners Atlanta treated everything accordingly and even gave me valuable tips on how to take care of stains in the future.”
Atlanta Carpet Cleaning FAQs
- Why hot water extraction is the preferred technique to clean my carpets? – Because it’s recommended by major carpet manufacturers, as it ensures complete treatment of the fibers, and removes dirt and dust from deep within the fabrics. A lighter version of this method is the steam cleaning, but keep in mind that it can clean only your carpet’s surface and can’t provide the desired thorough results.
- How long will it take to clean my carpets? – It usually depends on the condition of your carpet and how much work needs to be performed. As an example, it takes between 25-50 minutes to clean one-bedroom carpet.
- How long will it take for my carpets to completely dry out? – Around 6-8 hours for wool materials and 4-6 hours for synthetic fabrics.
- Will this process remove all stains? – Nobody can guarantee that, because it depends mostly on the type of the stain, its nature, how long has it been there, and if you’ve already tried to remove it by yourself. Our carpet cleaners will give you more information after the initial assessment of the specific stains. And if we can’t remove them, nothing will.
- Does your cleaners move furniture around? – Yes, but only light furniture like chairs and tables.
- Can I rent out the machine, so I can clean by myself? – No! It’s strongly advisable to use the services of knowledgeable and well trained technicians to achieve the desired results.
Why Choose Us As Your Cleaning Company in Atlanta
- Benefit from effective hot water extraction methods and advanced enzyme powder treatment
- Get back the vibrant colors and sweet scent your rugs and carpets once had
- Enjoy a new kind of softness and comfort under your bare feet
- Book as a regular cleaning of all your soft floorings or only for emergency stain removal
- Work with fully trained carpet cleaners, qualified in both fiber assessment and proper cleaning
- All carpet cleaning services come with a comprehensive insurance protection
- Take advantage of suitable booking slots, including weekends and holidays at the same price
- Ask for your special deals when you order more cleaning services at the same time
- A great addition to your one-off deep house cleaning and move out cleaning sessions
- Call (404) 594-8999 now and ask for your personalized price estimates
Work With Skillful Carpet Cleaners in The Following Areas Too
- Cobb County: Acworth, Аustell, Mableton, Marietta, Kennesaw, Powder Springs, Smyrna, Vinings
- Fulton County: Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Roswell, Sandy Springs
- DeKalb County: Brookhaven, Decatur, Dunwoody
- Gwinnett County: Duluth, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Suwanee
- Cherokee County: Woodstock